Tuesday, January 18, 2011

RAAHH!!!

Hey everybody!
Where to begin in my hectic life.. (JUST KIDDING!) I've mostly been bored as dirt. (If dirt can be bored.) ... Wait.. can it? ANYHOO! I did go to the mall, though!
I bought neon glasses, black pants, and AMAZING GLOW-IN-THE-DARK-SOCKS! (I have a very strange obsession with socks. Do not judge me.)  If I could find light-up socks, that would be awesome..
So, I want SOMEONE to PLEASE comment below and let me know what their favorite item is that they have an obsession for. I don't care if it's cats, dogs, mustaches, etc. Except Pedro's mustache is mine. No exceptions.

School has been absolutely AWESOME! My teacher is seriously so supercalafragalisticexpealadosiously AMAZINGLY AWESOME, it's a wonder he's not in jail for it. I'm not kidding. WHO DOESN'T WANT A TEACHER WHO RELATES RANDOM TOPICS TO NAPOLEON DYNAMITE? You're ridiculously disturbed if you don't. And if you haven't seen the movie.. You have not lived.

To all my boys out there... GO BASKETBALL! WOOT!

I'm so sorry about this post. It's a bit random, but... I hadn't posted in a while and just wanted to express my "feelings" in.. something. Besides the usual, stereotyped diary.

THANKS FOR READING!
~Ashlah

3 comments:

  1. MY obsessed Item is Winx Club Fan girl sdtuf. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to confess it right now. I'm obsessed with bras and underwear...................

    ♥ Abigail ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, well I guess everyone is just spilling there thoughts right now so I will do the same. Im obsessed with my hair.... no doubt.
    AGH WHY! DONT JUDGE ME, ITS A HABBIT!!

    ReplyDelete