Monday, April 4, 2011

California!

Again, my apologies. But.. CALIFORNIA WAS AMAZING! I came back (somewhat) tanned with the experience of a beach girl. For exploration of surfing waters, that is. I went to a museum and saw Aztec ruins, I went to the beach and found a HUGE shell (With some research, I found it was a snail shell. WEIRD HUH?!)  Seeing the amazing sights, sounds, and smells was amazing. I came back changed. Firstly, (physically) I was tan. Secondly, I am now a vegetarian. I need your encouragement to keep it that way! NO MORE LOVELY BUNNIES MUST BE HARMED!!! Hehe... Anyways. On topic Ashley! I took great interest in the sunset. Maybe one day it would make a great writing topic. Speaking of, I also need ideas on what to write about! It would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks once again for wasting your time on my random posts! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment