Thursday, July 8, 2010

Prayers

I recently sent out a forward called "Hope and prayers" to those of you in my contacts list.

The reason being, is because my grandma took a fall after a recent hip replacement. I'm sorry this post is so short, but I can't think of anything more important right now. Please pray for my grandma, though.

Before I sign off, I'd like to share a dream with you. I would like to do something to change the world, by helping people. Any ideas? Please comment below. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmm...... Helping people can be kinda easy. One of my ideas is, that you know, how some people get the New York Times, it's smaller than the Idaho Statesman Paper.... well, for the NYT's, they throw it on the driveway... if you see one on someone's driveway, you can bring it up to their doorstep. :) But, ask me for more ideas... it depends on what kinda people help you want to do.

    ReplyDelete