Saturday, June 5, 2010

My brilliant mother

My brilliant mother (as seen above) had an awesome idea about doing different colors of nail polish per each week of summer. I thought well, what about how much it costs? Apparently, that didn't occur.  Not wanting to ruin my Mom's brightness, I went along with it.  On another positive side, we made reservations to go on vacay at the Oregon Coast!

We have some places overlooking the sea. Any suggestions on what I should bring/do there besides swim? If so, please comment below! Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. You should look for cute guys???? IDK.
    LOL. You should build a sandcastle? IDK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show off your Barbie body, go buy some souvenirs, write in the sand, play beach volleyball, eat seafood, drive around the town, and look for cute guys, like Maddie said. That will make the perfect summer vacay! :)

    ♥ Abigail ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is if it doesn't rain! Thanks guys. :) Maybe I'll get a worthy non-perverted bf by the end of it from my "Barbie bod" as Abby said... Wait... that would defeat the purpose of "non-perverted" oh well. LOL! I will do all you said Abz. And you too, Maddi. Thanks for commenting/reading on me blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete